1. Are the products original or replica?
Sneaker Pimp is a premium reseller of authentic and licensed products of the popular sportswear brands Adidas, Nike and Vans.
2. What products does Sneaker Pimp have?
Select popular and new colourways of signature Nike, Adidas and Vans sneakers are available at Sneaker Pimp.
3. Can I order from official websites of Adidas/Nike/Vans?
Unfortunately, no. Sneaker Pimp has its own collection, one has to choose from. We do not offer personal shopper or shipping services.
4. Can I place orders for colourways or shoes outside the collection displayed on the website?
Yes, we do make arrangements for special requests for Nike and Adidas shoes only, given that they are valued at BDT 15,000 and above. Head over to our "Request Page", complete the form and submit it. Make sure you specify the exact colourway of the product you are looking for and attach a proper, clear photo of the product.
5. When is my product shipped after placing the order?
We operate in two shipping cycles every month. The first one is every 10th of a month, and the second is on the 20th of every month. Orders are accumulated until the 9th and the 19th of every month, respectively, and then shipped altogether.
6. How long does delivery of the products take?
Each shipment arrives within 3-4 weeks after initiation of the shipment. For example, orders accumulated until the 9th of a month will be shipped on the 10th and will arrive Dhaka 3-4 weeks after that. For deliveries outside Dhaka, it takes a further 2-3 days for products to reach their destination. In special cases of delay, formal announcements will be made informing the customers of the expected arrival of their products.
7. Are there any additional costs apart from the prices mentioned on the website?
The only additional charges over the price of the shoe is the local delivery charges that are factored in at checkout.
8. How much is the local delivery charges?
The local delivery charge is set to BDT 150 per order/invoice, irrespective of the number of products in one order.
9. Is there a cash on delivery payment option?
Unfortunately, no, we operate on a 100% prepaid basis.
10. What if I'm not available at home to receive my delivery?
Our logistics partner usually informs clients prior to delivery, you can have the product delivered to your appointed person at your delivery address if you are unavailable. In case, you do not have another person receiving the products on your behalf, you can simply request them to be delivered at your preferred date and time.
11. What if my products has been delivered to the wrong person?
If it has been past the expected delivery date and your order status says "delivered", we recommend that you contact us immediately, so we can track your order and product and take necessary actions, for requistion or settlement.
12. What are the payment options available?
The following payment methods are available: BRAC Bank; DBBL Bank; Visa Card; Master Card; DBBL Nexus Card; bKash; Rocket; Islami Bank M Cash; MyCash; t-cash; AB Direct; Islami Bank; MTB; Bank Asia
13. Can I return products if they do not fit?
No, shoes according to your exact specifications are ordered and shipped, therefore, there is no opportunity for a return or a refund afterwards. If however, you have received a product that does not match the specifications on your invoice, please contact us immediately, to discuss a replacement or refund.
14. How do I find my perfect fit and size?
Please measure your foot in centimeters (cm) and refer to our size guide to estimate your size.
15. What happens if my order has not been confirmed?
If the order status does not show "confirmed", it means that the ordered pair has not yet been secured in our shipping manifest, and you will have to wait until it is secured and logged into the manifesr for the shipment.
16. My query is not listed on this page.
Please feel free to contact us at any of the following platforms:
Phone: +88 01612989850